About Dwayne Moore
"His forte is discipleship…Moore not only has experience, but also wisdom."
– Worship Leader Magazine
Dwayne Moore is the founder and president of Next Level Worship (www.NextLevelWorship.com), a ministry committed to providing quality worship discipleship resources to believers and churches. These resources are written and developed by Dwayne and his team.
Dwayne is the author of numerous books, including the award-winning book, Pure Praise: A Heart-focused Bible Study on Worship. Other books include Pure Praise for Youth (foreword by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns), Heaven’s Praise: Hearing God Say Well Done (June, 2011) WorshipLife Journal, and the church-wide emphasis 30 Days of Renewal.
Dwayne’s books have been endorsed by David Nasser, Dr. Jay Strack, Jonathan Falwell (pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church), Steve Green (president of Hobby Lobby, Inc.), Mark Hall (Casting Crowns), Darlene Zschech (formerly of Hillsong), and many more. Pure Praise is used as a text book at Liberty University.
To watch and hear Dwayne speak, click here.
- Dwayne has taught and led worship in over 1000 churches and conferences.
- He has spoken at the National Worship Leader Conference.
- He has appeared on such national TV talkshows as Canada’s 100 Huntley Street.
- He has appeared on Moody Radio’s Prime Time America and been interviewed on several Moody Radio affiliates.
- He has appeared on American Family Radio’s live show, Today’s Issues with Tim Wildmon.
- Dwayne speaks at conferences and churches across the USA on the topics of renewal and lifestyle worship. (To schedule Dwayne for your church or event, click here.)
PRINTER: To download a high resolution picture of Dwayne for print, click here.