Below is a tool to help you determine vital areas that need your attention during 2016 to move your team and your God-given vision forward. This worksheet is part of our long-range strategic planning process during our Worship Leader Intensive. You can download the worksheet here.
Vital Areas for Results
Efficiency is doings things right; effectiveness is doing the right things. Focusing on the right areas, we invest time, energy, talent, and other resources in order to achieve the maximum results.
Key Results Areas (KRA’s) are areas and categories of results that are absolutely essential to effective performance. Achievements in these areas are vital for a ministry organization to carry out its mission successfully.
KRAs help a ministry maintain its focus on reaching essential results which most impact the purposes of the ministry.
Guidelines for Determining Your Key Results
1. Identify those three to eight major areas where your ministry must achieve meaningful results during the coming year.
2. Identify both financial and personnel elements which are vital in the success of the total picture.
3. Choose areas which directly or indirectly support your church’s strategic and operational plans.
4. Don’t expect your KRAs to cover everything you do; instead, identify the few vital areas where priority efforts should be directed.
5. Each KRA should be limited generally to two or three words and should be stated measurably.
Based on these 5 guidelines above, prayerfully and thoughtfully complete the following…
Vital Areas Where We Must See Results:
Need some help with these goals? Could you use a personal coach to encourage you and help you lead your team? Try Dwayne Moore’s award-winning Coaching Network! A new semester starts in November! Go here for more info!